I'm a Software Engineer that codes for passion and designs for fun. I've worked with several technologies like Vue, React, Angular, Node, with 8+ years experience.
Besides programming, I also enjoy playing video games, listening to heavy & melodic music, watching series & movies and pets 😊.
- Started learning Clojure.
- Entered Talk'n Talk sessions to improve my English conversation.
- Released my website.
- Joined Hotmart as a Software Engineer.
- Moved to Fernandópolis.
- Lost my father ❤️, the most loved person I know.
- Gave workshop about Git: Demystifying code management at Precisão Sistemas.
- Gave workshop about Versioning and package control at Precisão Sistemas.
- Got DevOps Essentials Professional Certificate (DEPC).
- Joined Precisão Sistemas as a Software Engineer.
- Joined Agência Vop! as a Front-end Developer.
- Awarded Inova Paula Souza Challenge, Best Idea of São Paulo with the Social Fitness project.
- Started working on some freelance jobs out of my state, with a friend of mine, Renan Favaro, from Santa Catarina.
- Published my first public job for a cloth company called Fase Lunar on Behance.
- Finished Internet System Technology graduation at FATEC.
- Submitted a project with a friend, Reinaldo Takaki, in Inova Paula Souza Challenge, Best Idea of São Paulo called Social Fitness.
- Started working as Web Designer at Vento Tecnologia, marketing agency from Florianópolis, Santa Catarina.
- Started freelancing as Web Designer for jobs nearby me.
- Started coursing Internet System Technology at São Paulo State Technological Colleges (FATECs).
- Embarked learning Adobe Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc.).
- Moved to São Francisco, don't know exactly when 😂.
- I was born 🥚 (in Americana).